Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Where have we been, again?
I am so sorry I haven't posted. I have gotten multiple phone calls to see if my computer is broken. No it is not. We have just been super busy. Here are a couple of pics that I have snapped lately. A couple of weekends ago Ellen and I took the girls to the Duluth Fall festival. We had a great time, but we are eagerly waiting the arrival of fall and the cooler weather. Madison is still very interested in her baby. I have a video of her giving her baby medicine and wiping her nose. She was sitting with all of her babies and saying "yucky nose baby". Poor Maddie, she has had a cold off and on since she has started school. I wonder where she got that saying. We went to Knoxville this past weekend and as soon as we get pics I will post. Madison has been doing so many cute things lately. She is starting to go around singing songs and doing hand motions with them (like twinkle little star and itsy bitsy spider). She has been coming up to me saying "give me a kiss" or "give me a hug". She is still enjoying school and her teachers say that she is a joy. Well I hope everyone has a great week and I will try to keep up with my postings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
we were worried about you!! i am glad everything is good :)
maddie is too cute and such a good little mommy! we miss you guys and hope that we can get together soon.
much love.
I am so happy that you posted. I think I have been stalking your site for days. We assumed you were busy but we were a little worried.
Glad you guys are doing well. Maddie is adorable and I love to hear all her new sayings. It gets me excited with what my Maddie will be doing soon :)
Lets get together soon!
I've been missing your postings!!! The video is adorable and you have a GORGEOUS family. Miss you all so much!
Lots of love,
Kate
Post a Comment