We were off again this weekend. We went to Greenville, SC for a wedding. What a beautiful city and perfect for the wedding we went to. The wedding was in this beautiful chapel that sits directly on the edge of a cliff. I couldn't believe the view and was a little anxious because we were so high up and on the edge. I was a little concerned with having Madison, but we didn't take our hands off her the entire time which was very exhausting. I didn't get to see much of the ceremony because I had to take Madison outside. She wasn't bad at all but the chapel was very small and in the silence of the ceremony she decides to yell out "Daddy look at Dora". So we played outside. She was very good all day considering she didn't have a nap at all. She was a hit at the reception. While the blessing was being said she decided to yell out her famous "AMEN" in the middle of it. Only the closest 5 tables turned to look at us. She also practiced her dancing. Her and Daddy were the only two on the dance floor and she wasn't shy. She was the entertainment. We enjoyed spending the weekend with Chris and Kim and Grandma and Pops.
Here are a collection of Maddieisms from last week:
1. She has been coming up and telling us when she needs to be changed lately. The other day she said "Yucky poopoo Mommy, nasty". She preceded to wave her hand in front of her nose.
2. Brian was watching football this afternoon and he was huffing and puffing about different plays. He was saying "Are you kidding me that was a horrible play". She turned to him and said "Are you kiddin me Daddy". (My thoughts exactly).
3. The other day we were picking up Brian's suit from the alterations and the man was refering to me as "Mrs. Riley". He asked Madison her name and I told her to say her name and she said "Madison Riley" and I said "what is Mommy's name" and she said "Mommy Riley".





2 comments:
That is a great picture of the family. That would make a great Christmas card. I am glad the sweater worked!
Ellen
It looks like you guys had beautiful weather for the wedding. I love the picture of your family and the whole family. We missed you at Casey's wedding. I will have to show you pictures...she was a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment