Madison and I have been doing a dance class on Fridays. It is called Tumbling Tots and we sing and play with balls and parachute and music sticks, etc. She really enjoys the class but she is a watcher. She pretty much watches everyone very intently and then when we get home she does all the songs and the motions. The other day she grabbed a book and brought it into the kitchen and sat down and sang "down by bay, watermelon grow". I was shocked she had picked the right book and was singing it. I don't know if through this she has found her inner dancer, but she has started dancing and it hilarious! Here are some pics of dance last week and a video of her new moves.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Dance 101
Madison and I have been doing a dance class on Fridays. It is called Tumbling Tots and we sing and play with balls and parachute and music sticks, etc. She really enjoys the class but she is a watcher. She pretty much watches everyone very intently and then when we get home she does all the songs and the motions. The other day she grabbed a book and brought it into the kitchen and sat down and sang "down by bay, watermelon grow". I was shocked she had picked the right book and was singing it. I don't know if through this she has found her inner dancer, but she has started dancing and it hilarious! Here are some pics of dance last week and a video of her new moves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So precious! I love her dance moves :) ... Ansley is just like Madison, such the observer. So glad Madison is enjoying the dance class, what a fun thing to do.
OMG, I love her little moves! So adorable!
Post a Comment