Welcome to the Riley Family Website. We sure do live a crazy and fun life these days. We want all of our family and friends to enjoy seeing Madison and Carter grow. Please mark this as a favorite and come back soon!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
PictureLily photography
So Brian and I had a workout today. My friend from highschool, Karen came over and took pictures of us. She is an amazing photographer and I highly recommend her. We had a very strenous 2 1/2 hour photoshoot and she was so patient even through Maddie saying no over and over. Here are a few and I am very happy with them. Her blog site is in my link section and her website is on her blog.
I love the photos! She did a great job. I really need to get a family picture done of us...we have none of the three of us. I will definitely check out her pricing.
p.s. Where did you get Maddie's brown bow? I have been looking for one and can't find one anywhere.
3 comments:
Beautiful photos!!! You are truly blessed with a gorgeous family! Thanks for sharing
What great pics! I always love looking at her website, she is a great photographer.
I love the photos! She did a great job. I really need to get a family picture done of us...we have none of the three of us. I will definitely check out her pricing.
p.s. Where did you get Maddie's brown bow? I have been looking for one and can't find one anywhere.
Post a Comment