Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Waiting for Santa


Sorry I have not posted in my usual timely fashion. We have had a few unfortunate events happen over the last couple of weeks and have been busy. We are looking forward to Christmas this weekend. We went to Molly's Christmas Chorus prgram at her school today. Too cute. It is the funniest thing to watch 20 2 year olds try to sing our favorite Christmas carols. I sure needed the pick-me-up. Madison got her flu shot today. This is Maddie at the Dr.'s office, she loved this toy that she could stand up and play with. I also wanted to get a picture of this funny outfit (I am sure I looked like a big idiot doing a photo shoot in the waiting room). We can't wait for our first visit from Santa. Madison continues to surprise and delight us everyday. I have been cutting up fresh fruits and putting them on her tray during snack. She loves to play with it and squish the food in her fingers and she would only eat the small pieces if I fed them to her. Yesterday, she ate 1/4 of a banana by herself. I was so excited you would have thought that she had recited the entire Pledge of Alligence. She also started pointing today. I know one day I will give her the speech about how it is not nice to point, but today I am thrilled that she is developmentally doing something new. She is still into everything, she likes to grab things and throw them on the floor, what a fun game. She loves to go into the pantry and take packets out of boxes and throw them on the floor, our house looks like a tornado has come through it. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday.











How cute are these pants from Aunt Mandy and Uncle Brian? They have her nickname Maddie Moo on her cute tush.













This is after an hour of playing during nap. I guess she finally tuckered out after trying to undress herself. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

angie said...

So sweet :) I love the Maddie Moo pants. That's funny... Adeline is Addie Doo (origianlly Addie Dinky Doo and since then shortened)! I hope that you guys have a great first Christmas with Madison. She is absolutley precious!