Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Clap, Clap, Clap

So Madison wrote her Christmas list the other day and she has asked Santa for a box of All Bran Snack Bites, Dog Bones, Topsoil, and Branches from a Christmas Tree. These are all of her favorite things. She wants nothing to do with any of her toys. The other morning I got out a bag of these breakfast bites. She pitched a fit to have the bag and would not let go of it. She crawls around the house with it and when she pulls up on things she does it with one hand so she will not loose the All Bran bag. It was so worn that I had to scotch tape it a couple of times to keep it from ripping. I finally got it away from her and had to throw it away. Too funny!!! She is into everything, the plants, the christmas tree, Annie's food. Friday, I went to check on her in her crib during her nap. I have mentioned before that she usually uses naptime to practice what she will do next. She was practicing putting her hands together. It was so funny to see her so concentrated on her hands and putting them together. So Friday night around dinner time she all of a sudden started clapping. She claps for herself everytime she does something. It is so cute. It is a new first. Brian and I had a first as well this weekend. We went downtown and spent the day and night out. We spent the day Christmas shopping. We then went to Emeril's for dinner (it was delicious). We spent the night at the Westin and were so excited to sleep in. The latest we could sleep was 8:30. Times sure have changed!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: