
We went to the Festival of Trees today, Ellen and the girls, as well as some girls from Bible Study ventured with 7 kids to the Festival. We had a great time. There is a lot to do. We rode the carousel and the train. Molly who is 2 1/2 rode the roller coaster. I was so impressed, she was not even scared. Maddie and I enjoyed the slower pace of the train. It was a sight to see, Ellen and I, as well as our 3 girls squished into a tiny seat in the front of the train. It was a really long ride, or seemed to be as crammed as we were. Madison still enjoys seeing the lights and all of the decorations. I think that she is getting another cold. She started with a runny nose and sneezing this afternoon. I had to work on Sunday and Brian had the privliage of playing Mr. Mom all day. She was either teething or starting on this cold, but she cried all day. Poor Brian. He survived and did a great job. He is Super Dad. Lets hope this is not like the last cold that she had. I called this post Part 1 because we are supposed to have family day on Sunday and go to the Festival again. If we do I will post pictures.


Molly in front of the Dora tree

Don't we look comfy?



1 comment:
How fun! Your pictures bring back wonderful memories of when I use to help with Festival and be in charge of Art of the Season. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment