Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 02, 2006

What happened ?

What happened to....
My face? Well Madison is on the go and she doesn't stop for much now a days. It is very hard to get her to stop and eat. The other day she was playing on her tummy, I sat her up and she had spit up all over her face evern on her forehead, how does that happen?







What happened to...
The yard?
As many of you know Brian is obsessed with our yard. He loves to be out messing in the yard. Last weekend he recruited my brother to completely destroy our yard. He rented a tiller and pulled up all of our grass. I thought, we look like we live in the desert with a yard of dirt. Then, I look out the window and he starts to cover our yard in hay, I think, no we don't live in the desert we live in barn. Our neighbors must think he is crazy. He assures me that we soon will have a yard full of grass. I will keep you posted.






What happened to...
Our boring days at home in the exersaucer?
We have found a new favorite. We have a great little park right down the street from our house. We walked down there today and Maddie loves the swing. She is so cute, she will laugh everytime she is pushed. This park is going to be wonderful as she grows up.








What happened to....
Being the cutest baby in the world?
She still is. I know I am biased, but I thought that she looked so cute in her little jean skirt. By the way she only sat still long enough for me to take this picture and off again! Posted by Picasa

No comments: