After struggling all of this week, Madison is officially up and on the move. She is crawling all over the place. Just like I had expected, I am in real trouble and so are the animals. Madison doesn't want to play with her toys anymore. She is more interested in the animals and their toys
. Hudson tries to run and hide, but she finds him. Annie on the other hand lets her crawl on her, pull her hair, and "pet" her (which is more like hitting her). Maddie now tries to take Annie's toys from her. We spent the first week after we got Annie trying to teach her not to touch Maddie's toys. Now we are trying to teach Madison not to take Annie's toys, and I think Annie is going to be a better pupil. I walked into the kitchen yesterday. I had my back to Madison for 2 seconds, and she had crawled across the room and was chewing on one of Annie's bones!!! Oh Boy!! I hope everyone has a great week. I am sure it will be exhausting for me trying to keep up Maddie!
I finally got it!!! Yeah!
You can run, but you can't hide Hudson!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment