Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh no!!!


Oh no!!!
Annie realized today that soon she was in some real trouble. Madison is close to crawling. She is just starting to get up on all fours, but she can't figure out how to use her arms to move. For not being able to crawl, she sure does manage to get around. I was cooking lunch today and she was playing on the floor. I looked down to find that she had scooted and crawled into the base of the exersaucer. She couldn't figure out how to get the lower half of her body over the ridge on the base of the exersaucer. She got so mad. I made her even more mad that instead of helping her, I grabbed the camera. I know I am in real trouble real soon. I also went to get her up from her nap and she was laying on her tummy. I went to get her clothes and came back to find that she was sitting up. She had sat up all on her own. What a big girl!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: