
As always we had a great and busy weekend. We had family weekend, it was much needed since I have been working so much on the weekends or Daddy has been at a football game. On Saturday, we went to the mountains to Burt's pumpkin farm. It was packed, but I managed to do a photo shoot. Madison was so interested in the pumpkins that I sat her around. She also wanted to eat the mulch. We then went to Amicalola Falls and hiked to the base of the falls and then we had a picnic. It was so wonderful. Annie got to ride along and she loved it. On Sunday, the rescue, Adopt a Golden Atlanta, where we got Annie from hosted a Goldenrama. All of the Goldens from their program were there. They had food, games, and demonstrations. Needless to say, we have been very busy this weekend. Madison has now made nap time even harder with her knowing how to sit up. We laid her down an hour ago and I can hear her in the baby monitor talking (and probably getting into trouble, she has managed to make an art of taking the bumper pads off the crib). We hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment