Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Donuts will make me feel better!!


Maddie had her first cold and sinus infection this past week and we are still sick! I don't know what was worse the Rota or this. She has not been able to breathe and has made feeding her a bottle next to impossible. I have been having to feed her with a syringe. This is no easy task, everyone knows that she hates to sit still and trying to feed her 10ml at a time is a tedious process. She has had trouble sleeping during her naps and we have been pulling all nighters again. I am pretty exhausted. Grandma and Pops Riley and Aunt Kaitlin came to visit this weekend and were a great help. Mommy had to work Saturday night, so Daddy had some extra hands to help with Madison. Nana came over yesterday to let Mommy sleep. Maddie graciously has passed this illness along to me. It has definately been a new experience taking care of a sick baby 24-7 and then not feeling well. Welcome to motherhood! I wouldn't trade it for the world. We did stop by our friend Riley's birthday party. She turned one! She got a lot of cool toys and loved playing in the cake. Madison is trying to pull up on things. Like everything else, she uses naptime to practice her new skills. I hope everyone has a good Halloween. We are going trick-or- treating tonight. Hopefully we will get good candy! We will post more Halloween pics later.
Maddie supposed to be sleeping, but trying to escape.

Riley loved her Birthday cake. She looks like a clown with her red icing.












Maddie liked playing with the paper and the boxes better than the toys.




No comments: