Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

To the Best Daddy in the World

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY. We are so blessed to have the best Daddy. I am so blessed to have such an wonderful man for a husband. Brian, you truly amaze me with all that you do. I hope you enjoyed your day. You deserve it. So around the house.... Carter has learned how to climb. Yikes. I turn around for two seconds and he is on top of something. The other day I went into the kitchen and he was gone from the spot he was in the living room. I found him crawling up the stairs. He was on the third step and his little motivator (Madison) was at the top yelling "Come on little boy, you can do it". I have double the trouble. Carter has enjoyed pushing things around, using them as a walker. He loves to walk behind his dump truck. Yesterday, he figured the dump truck was for good use other than a walking aid. He pushed it up to the couch, climbed in, and try to crawl up to get Madison's snack. Luckily, he couldn't reach it. Madison on the other hand is regressing, she doesn't want to be a big kid anymore, she wants to be a baby. Note the outfit! Cute huh!


Like I said, we have grown fins in the past month. We have lived at the pool and the kids have loved the water. Madison is still afraid of the big pool. I think we are going to get her swim lessons to help with her confidence. It is so weird she was jumping off the side to us last year. I have come to terms with the fact that 3 is a very weird stage.









1 comment:

Kelly and Brent said...

Happy Father's Day Brian!

Mandy, it sounds like you are a busy woman around the house. Carter is getting so big and I can't believe he is almost one! This year has flown by!!!. Love the pic of Maddie in her baby clothes -- what a hoot! Don't worry about the regressing, I have been told that it happens at this age. My Madison is into EVERYTHING (almost like she is a new toddler) -- it is driving me crazy!

Hope work is going well for you. Miss ya!