Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to my Big Boy

We had Carter's first birthday party this past weekend. We had family and a few very close friends attend. We had a wonderful time and Carter did great considering his separation/stranger anxiety he has going on lately. He enjoyed everyone. We had a very busy week last week. I survived my first week of work, which I enjoyed. I was determined to do the same for Carter's first birthday as I did for Madison's first birthday party. Despite how exhausted I was I did the invitations, decorations, and the cake. The party was a success. Everyone had a great time, especially Carter. We set up a tent with a sandbox, pool, and water table. The kids had a blast. Thank you to all that came and Carter is enjoying all of his gifts.






















Madison is about to jump into that bowl of Monkey Munch, her favorite.



































Carter is catching on quick. He is trying to change the channel. Like father, like son.
Aren't these flowers beautiful. Madison, Brian, and Pops picked these from our yard.































2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mandy,
I can't believe Carter is already one! WOW, time is flying. I still do not think I have ever met him, sad.... But hopefully someday soon.

Happy Birthday Carter!

angie said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CARTER :)