Yes we are still sick, but now hopefully on the upswing of things. Last week was awful, I had posted that Carter was treated for croup and Maddie strep throat. Well neither kid got better through the weekend so back we went to the doctor on Monday. We found out Carter also had strep! Poor baby. All along they have told me that little ones can't really get it, well of course he did. Thankfully we got on antibiotics and he is already feeling much better. On Monday night Madison woke up complaining about her ear hurting, even with all of the other sicknesses she never complains of anything hurting so I knew we had problems. Tuesday morning I had my nurse practioner in training, Ellen, look at her ears and sure enough an ear infection!! Ugh! There is nothing like having 2 kiddos sick. So the doctor called her in a second round of antibiotics. Hopefully we will now get fixed.
Here is my sweet Carter with his new favorite find, his thumb. I knew he was going to be a thumb sucker when he didn't want a paci. His dad and I both were finger suckers (a habit neiter one of us broke until we were like 7. It will not be that long for him hopefully!).
I also posted some pictures of some dresses I have made. Yes crazy, I know. I have made some dresses for a lady that does shows (her website is in the links section, the monogramming queen) to try to make a little extra money and to let me destress and lets me do something that I love to do. If you are interested or know anyone that would be interested in some cute dresses let me know. I have the colors in the picture (minus the toile) and red cordoroy and small black and white dot. I have them in different sizes 1/2 - 4.
I hope everyone has a good one!!



3 comments:
Mandy, I really hope your family is on the upswing of all the sicknesses :) Kel said she talked to you and it has been a rough couple of weeks.....
I love the dresses, and good for you for selling them to make some extra cash. I have been telling Kelly forever that she needs to do the same. I wish I could sew, but I guess I was given the talent of painting instead :)
Oh Mandy, I swear your house and my house are on the same wave length. Ha! I hope everyone starts feeling better soon.
Love the dresses! I wish I could find some time to do more dresses. I feel like by time I get a minute to rest it is 10 pm. :(
Give me a call when you get a second...want to update you on Hailey's appt. and get your opinion on something.
Thanks!
what a precious picture!!
love the dresses...might need to have you some for the girls!!
Post a Comment