He has been very busy doing all kinds of new things like sitting in the Bumbo chair (Madison is so cute, she has tea parties with him). He loves his exersaucer and we have been doing tummy time and his play gym. He loves to try to roll over to get the toys. He is reaching for toys now and tries to put them in his mouth.
He is not sleeping through the night yet. He is still waking up around 2 and 5 to eat. I was so spoiled by Madison being a good sleeper, I just don't know what to do with myself. So we started rice cereal last week and the doctor has said to start solids next week. He uses up more calories than a normal baby due to his breathing so we will try to start feeding him more. I hope everyone has a great week!
By the way, as I am typing this, Madison is supposed to be napping and I hear her reading her books yelling out, cornicopia. Where does she get this stuff?



2 comments:
I am friends with Mandy Welch and have looked at your blog recently (I have 2 boys, 1 was born close to Carter, June 29th). He too is not sleeping through the night. He wakes up at 2:45 and 5:45. We are starting cereal tomorrow. Hopefully, it will help him make it a little longer at night. Did cereal help at all with Carter?
Those are great photos!!! Miss you guys so much!!! By the way...I love your blog template ...where did you get it????
Post a Comment