Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Old McMaddie had a farm

Madison had a cold/allergies all week that she was trying to recover from. On Thursday I took her to the doctor for what I thought was a UTI (she has been complaining of pain and some other symptoms, but it wasn't a UTI so we are going to see a nephrologist in a month to try to figure out what is going on) and I asked if they could check her ears and throat since she had been sick all week and she has her first ear infection. We started on antibiotics and by Saturday she was feeling a little better. We ventured out to a little festival at a local park. It was a farm theme and had a petting zoo and folk music and funnel cakes and arts and crafts. We had a great time. After our busy weekends around the house lately we enjoyed the family time. Madison's favorite part was the baby ducks. She didn't want to leave the little duck cage to see any of the other animals. She was so cute. What a great start to a wonderful weekend.







1 comment:

Kelly and Brent said...

I am sorry to hear Madison isn't feeling well still. Glad it isn't UTI but I know how you wish you knew what was wrong. Hopefully you will get some answers soon.

I think it was definitely a week of ear infections. My Maddie has one too but she hasn't been as lucky as your Maddie to have this as her first one. I think we are going on #4 or #5. Hope she feels better soon!