Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Congrats Uncle Chris

We have had a very busy weekend. First of all Congrats to Uncle Chris. He graduated with his MBA today and what an accomplishment. He has had the hardest 16 months of his life. We are sure glad to have him back and I know Kim is. I wasn't able to make it to his graduation, but Brian did. Afterwards, the Riley's,Meme Brian's grandmother,Debbie Kim's mom, Chris and Kim, and Brian and I all enjoyed a wonderful and very nice lunch downtown. Thank you to Gaga and Poppy for keeping Maddie. Chris and Kim have a lot to look forward to. We are so excited to welcome Miss Emerson into the world in just 3 weeks.






1 comment:

Emerson and Brooks said...

Hey! That was so sweet of you to dedicate a post to Chris. I really appreciate it and I know he will love it. Cute pics, I can't wait to get them on our blog. Thanks for coming and being so supportive! Love- Kim