Thursday, April 24, 2008
Spring Fling
Madison had her Spring Fling yesterday at school. I was able to spend the day with her and get a sneek peek at what she is like at school. I was surprised that she didn't cling to me, but played with the other kids. We had a great time, she had her arm painted and did crafts. They had a tractor ride that she liked. Her favorite was the trike wash. Poor Maddie doesn't have a trike and the rest of her class did. All the kids took off and poor Maddie is on her baby toy just scooting as fast as she could. Poor thing, I felt so sorry for her, I picked up her toy and carried it to the wash station. We are going this weekend to get her a trike! We are enjoying the beautiful weather, I know it is going to be a HOT summer. Nothing like being 9 months pregnant in 100 degree weather! Here are a couple of pics of her hanging out and helping Daddy.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Mandy! I love the 3D pictures, they are so neat. And oh my..the trike picture is so cute. I like her little bike..I'm sure she didn't know the differnce. What a cuttie sitting there with her babies. She is going to LOVE having a baby brother. Have a great weekend.
love, Katie
Post a Comment