Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Molly

Happy 4th birthday to Molly!! I can't believe that she is 4. It feels like yesterday that I was lucky enough to witness her birth and now she is a little girl. She had her birthday party at Build a Bear and Madison could not stop talking about going to Molly's party all day. We got there and she was overwhelmed until the very end. I got some cute pics of the girls. Riley was so cute, the lady at build a bear was telling them to make a wish on their bear's heart. You can see Riley trying to make her wish. Too funny. My birthday present came in today. I couldn't resist trying it when we got home. I got a new lens for my fancy camera and I am very pleased. I love it and can't wait to use it more. Here are a few "practice shots". Oh by the way Maddie is looking and is very fascinated in the ants crawling around on the rocks.








3 comments:

Ellen and John said...

Look how quick you are. I haven't even looked at my pictures yet! So glad ya'll were there today. It was a great party. The new lens is working great. I look forward to lots more pictures!!

Ellen

Emerson and Brooks said...

Nice pictures Mandy! I couldn't help but laugh when I looked at the picture of the girls sitting down with their bears- all you see is a bunch of pink bows in their hair! ha

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

How much do you charge??? I love the pics, the one of you and Maddie is beautiful! Is it a wide lens???