
Friday, April 25, 2008
4D what a neat thing
We had a 4D ultrasound today, I was able to be an "OB model" for a trade show and got paid for letting them ultrasound me. It was so neat this is hard to see but it is a profile view and he is smashed against my uterine wall. I was scanned 2 times and the first time he was real low so it was hard to get a good face shot. The second time he was higher up but all of the pictures are videos so I will have to figure out how to upload them. They took measurements and he is measuring 10 days ahead. Madison always measured a week ahead and she was a big baby so Brian asked the lady doing the ultrasound "this probably means he will be big, right?" and she said "ah, yeah". I go for a neurology appointment in the beginning of May for a consultation to see if we are going to need to have a c-section. For those of you that don't know, I had nerve damage and my leg was temporarily paralyzed after Maddie was born due to the fact she was so big. So we will see. I go next Wed for my next appointment and will have my glucose test. I hope I pass, as much sweets as I have devoured lately. Have a great weekend.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So neat! The picture is so clear. Well hopefully the doctor's can figure out the best choice as far as delivery for you. I know how hard the delivery & recovery was for you with Madison... Keep us posted and hope all is well :)
P.S. I think Madison looks a lot like Brian in the picture you posted
I am so happy that everything worked out and you were able to do the OB modeling. How cool that you got to have 4D shots done and you got paid for it!
Keep us posted on your upcoming doctor visit. I am right there with you as far as the sweets...I can't have enough! :)
Hope you had a great weekend!
How exciting!! Can not wait to meet the little one! Tom said to tell Brain we had a little boy named Griffin ( ha- he is trying to be funny)
What a compliment to be the OB model!!! I love all the new pictues, Maddie looks more like you every day! Let's get together soon...Love, Colin & Tyler & Chase
Post a Comment