Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

29 weeks....


We have been so busy trying to get the kids rooms done over the last couple of weeks and Maddie's is finally done. We still have to put together Carter's room, but we are getting there. Over the weekend my Braxton Hicks contractions were constant, I thought we were headed to the hospital, but they stopped. So today I had my OB appointment and she wanted to check me. I am not dilated, but my cervix is soft. My doctor did not put my on bed rest (thank God) but she did tell me I HAVE to slow down. This will be a challenge with a very busy 2 year old. I had my glucose test today and failed, due to the fact I didn't do the test right. I have to go back tomorrow and take it again. I pray that I pass. I was measuring a week ahead today when the doctor measured me. We talked again about the c-section and we will know more when I see the neurologist next week. I will update my test results tomorrow.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Almost there, not too much longer! I sure hope little Carter stays in your tummy as long as possible :) ....hope you past your glucose test tomorrow, I hated that test!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

What a beautiful belly!!! Slow down...Carter needs more time to "cook"....Love, Colin

angie said...

i can't wait to see pics of maddie's new room.

and please slow down! we don't want to meet carter quite yet!

Bryan and Aimee said...

That little boy is really growing in there!! We can't wait to see you guys Saturday! I'll callyou soon :)

Kelly and Brent said...

Great talking to you today. Good luck tomorrow with the glucose test...make sure to eat only what they allow you to have in the morning.

I know you have a busy May but you HAVE to slow down. Baby Carter needs more time to play in your belly before he enters this world. :)

Can't wait to see pictures of Maddie's room!