Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 06, 2007

Where have we been?

We have been so busy lately, but I don't really know what we have been up to. We went to the zoo last week with the Hamrick girls and had a good time but it was so hot. This past weekend Brian and I went to our friend's Mandy and Brian's in Tennessee for their annual summer party. We had a great time since we were babyless. Nana kept Madison for us and we are very appreciative Mom. Unfortunately, Maddie was sick and didn't feel good all weekend. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon. I have been on a sewing kick and I have made Maddie a couple of outfits. I posted pictures of the ones that I haven't made before (the blue shirt with pink pants). I also posted pictures of Maddie reading to Annie. I walked through the living room today and caught Maddie using Annie as a chair, but she was reading to her. Too cute.





4 comments:

Ellen and John said...

The outfit turned out so cute. I am putting in my order. I would like 2 please! I hope ya'll had a great weekend. Sorry Maddie is still feeling yucky. She needs some Juice Plus!

Ellen

angie said...

That outfit is precious!! I'll take 2 also...since you have so much free time :)

I want an Annie! I can't believe she just lets her sit on her like that...unbelievable!!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

I think you might have something here...you should start a home business! We could advertise on the blogs...So cute! Colin

Kelly and Brent said...

I love the new outfit. IT was great talking to you and thanks for the tips on the patterns. I will definitely post when I get done with the first dress. SO cute how they are going similar outfits since we ended up getting the same fabric for Georgia games :)