Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Boston

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. We went out of town last week. Madison took her first trip on an airplane and did great going and coming home. We went along with Brian on his business trip and visited his family and some of my friends. On Wednesday we night we went to Beacon Hill and had dinner with my friend from college, Lindsey. Beacon Hill is the cutest place, it looks straight out of a movie. On Thursday, Madison and I spent the day with my friend from high school Katie, that night Brian took his girls to one of the nicest hotels in Providence, RI. We had a wonderful evening and a GREAT nights sleep on the best bed in the world. Friday we spent the day with Grandma and Pops and Memere. We visited with Brian's Mom's side of the family. On Saturday we headed to see Brian's Dad's side of the family at the beach. We had lots of wonderful New England food including a lobster and clam bake. Madison was not interested in any seafood. She did so good for all of the traveling that we did and all the new faces that she met. Brian and I were pleasantly surprised. Now it will take us a week to recover!

2 comments:

angie said...

I am so glad that you guys had a great time and that Maddie did good. You got some great pictures!! I am sure everyone was so excited to meet Maddie.

We had such a great time before you left...I can't believe how good all the little girlies were :)
Thanks again for having us (and I apologize again for trashing your house)!!

Kelly and Brent said...

Glad you guys had a great trip and that Maddie did so well traveling.

~Kel