Thursday, August 16, 2007
Imagine it again
Ellen and I took the girls to Imagine It Children's Museum this week. Madison hasn't been since she was around 12 months old and she had sooooo much more fun and I did too. It is an amazing place to go and see if you have kids. Madison has such a sweet tooth like her mom and loves to snack like her dad. The combo is terrible for me. She is not wanting to eat anything good for her and she is wanting to snack all the time. There is a kitchen exhibit at the museum and there is a ton of play food. Well, Madison LOVES icecream and I found these icecream cones. You would have thought that I gave her an eternity in the "smoker's" corner with paci. She got so excited and carried them around. She finally took a big lick of the icecream and her bubble was busted. They were plastic, but she managed to carry them around until I took them away.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment