We had another wonderful day. We have had a great start to an early summer. On the spur of the moment, we decided to go to the zoo today. My mom was off work today so we called up the Hamrick clan and headed to the zoo. Maddie is into her animals. We watch Baby Einstein Animal videos all the time and she has her animal sounds down pat. It is so amazing how much she has grown in the past few months. I have pictures from when we went to the zoo in the fall and now and she has changed so much. She was so much more fun, she actually was saying her animal sounds and pointing when she recognized certain animals. All the girls were such troopers, we stayed at the zoo into the girls naptime and they kept on going. We saw a great bird show where the birds flew over the audience's heads. My mom was sitting in the prime spot and the birds swooped down and brushed her head, it was so funny. All of us really enjoyed it. Maddie and I spend a lot of time singing and reading. We have been working on the "Wheels on the Bus" , she will try to move her hands back and forth saying "swish, swish, swish" and says "beep, beep, beep" too cute!!
last fall
Today
Our big birds today.
Our little birds last fall, yes Molly had to wear the same shirt today, she calls it her zoo shirt.
Being silly at lunch.
Nana and Maddie in the petting zoo.
Mama panda bear
We asked Molly to look at the camera and she said "No, I am trying to look at the elephants!"
Look Mommy, those are big elephants.
Mommy and Maddie
You guys are so funny
I agree
Look at the Mommy and Baby kangaroo
The girls were trying to cool off. Madison was trying to get in.
I was trying to play with my camera and pretend I am a real photographer. I think this turned out pretty good.

Hey cute Ryan Claire, this little doll tagged along. Ellen keeps her during the week.
Riley loves to brush the lambs.
Hey cute Ryan Claire, this little doll tagged along. Ellen keeps her during the week.



No comments:
Post a Comment