Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2007

Outside fun

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, we have been very busy. We have been enjoying the hot weather. Madison got a new Dora sprinkler and has been loving her baby pool. She even helped Daddy cut the grass (he only drove her around, he didn't cut the grass and risk her getting hurt). She loves being outside and she loves the water. She is becoming miss independent. She wants to walk everywhere and do things on her own. She is talking up a storm and tries to repeat everything you say. She is definately a drama queen. She wants to make sure all the attention is on her all of the time. She is getting good at saying please when she wants something and thank you after you give her something. I had a big day today. We went to our mother's morning out and I put her in the nursery for the first time. This was a big step for me. She did great and had fun playing. We hope everyone has a great week.





No comments: