Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

Funny girl

We had another wonderful weekend on the lake. We had a wonderful day Saturday with Aunt Kim and on Sunday Nana joined us for dinner on the boat. Madison loves being up there. She sits in the driver's seat and pretends she is driving. She says "beep beep" the entire time. She did find the button for the horn and loved to push it. She is also starting to let me know when she wants to do something. Today I asked her if she was ready to go "night, night" when it was naptime and she ran into her room saying "night, night". She also loves to brush her teeth, she will run around the house saying "teeth, teeth". I got my hair chopped off. With great inspiration from my friend Angie, I donated it to Locks of Love.




 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: