Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A fun playdate

We had another fun day with our friends. We went to the Carley's house to play with Savannah and Addie. Our friend Kelly came with her Madison. What a fun day, until we got into the car. Madison was so tired and I tried everything to keep her awake. She cried and was so mad at me all the way home. To my dismay, she fell asleep 5 minutes before we got home and would not take an afternoon nap. Oh well. I hope everyone has a great week.
Madison W.
Savannah
Addie

The girls
I love this picture
Maddie was so happy to play with this wallet



1 comment:

angie said...

We had such a great time :) I just love spending time with you guys!

Madison is such a stinker! I am not surprised that she didn't make it home...she was so tired. Poor Baby! I am sorry, I am sure that made for a rough afternoon.

I wish we lived closer so that would not be a problem :)