Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

Who do I look like?

Mandy

Maddie

I came across this picture of me when I was 15mos. I think that it solves the question of "who does she look like?". When I get a baby picture of Brian, I will post. She definately has Brian's mouth, but I think she looks a lot like me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute! She does look just like you, you have the same hair line and the exact same nose. So fun that you came across that picture... Hope you are all doing well.
~Jennifer M.

angie said...

I have been saying all along that she looks like you (except the 1st day at the hospital...all Brian :)

Thanks for sharing the picture...so much fun!! I am interested to see a picture of Brian to compare!