Welcome to the Riley Family Website. We sure do live a crazy and fun life these days. We want all of our family and friends to enjoy seeing Madison and Carter grow. Please mark this as a favorite and come back soon!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
The Lake Shoot
I have been so busy with Ellis Avery Photography shoots that I have neglected taking pictures of my own kiddos. I know that they have been very happy for the break! I took them down to the lake and took some yesterday. This was very stressful for me. Like most parents know, your kids are a lot less cooperative for you than for other people (or maybe it is just mine) and as most parents know, you have a lot less patience with your kids than with other people's children. I tried to pull all my tricks out to no avail, just a look like I was crazy to think they were going to enjoy getting their pics taken. It all worked out though. I sat down to the computer, uploaded, and was very pleasantly surprised. Enjoy!
What beautiful pictures!!! You can not even tell that your kiddos were difficult for you! My favorite pic is the one of Madison laying down and all of Carter's are soo cute!
2 comments:
What beautiful pictures!!! You can not even tell that your kiddos were difficult for you! My favorite pic is the one of Madison laying down and all of Carter's are soo cute!
Madison looks like a professional model in the first two pictures- wow!!!! Beautiful!! Awesome job, you made taking those look easy.
Post a Comment