Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Happy Labor Day and Birthday to Uncle Jase
Happy Birthday to Uncle Jase. We have so much left over cakes, cookies, brownies, etc from all of our birthdays this past weekend. We had such a fun Labor Day. We spent the day at our pool and all of our friends were there. It was great to have so many of our friends at the pool at the same time. They had a DJ and did games for the kids and played great music the whole afternoon. The big news and our biggest accomplishment of the summer was that Madison went off the diving board. This is my child who wouldn't even get in the big pool at the beginning of the summer. She went off with Brian and I think it would have been better if she went off by herself. His weight made them go under and it took a "while" for them to come up to the surface. I think it scared her. She did swim to the side with a giant smile. She was so proud of herself. Jenny and Tom's son, Griffin was fearless. He would jump off and get out of the pool and run to the diving board again. Too funny! We are definitely doing swimming lessons in the fall to get her reacquainted with the water. I have a feeling I will have a dare devil on my hands in Carter next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the swim trunks, Brian!
Post a Comment