Monday, September 07, 2009
Go Dawgs?????
The much anticipated 1st Georgia football game was a downer. It wasn't much of a game and I hope they do better this week. Even though it was a rough day for UGA fans we had a good day. We started the day at our friend Hailey's 1st birthday party. It was so cute. Kelly had a Black and Red theme. Everyone showed their support for Georgia. I have never seen any 1 year old take down a cake like little Hailey. She ate almost the whole thing! We then ventured to our friends to watch the game on a 106 inch screen. The players were life size, it would have been great if they had won. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Mandy, it was so great seeing you guys at Hailey's party! It has been way too long and the kids have gotten so big. I loved thier matching outfits... Sorry I didn't get to say bye to you guys. Hope to see you soon. Are you going to a lot of the games?
What a great bunch of pictures!
We LOVED seeing you guys at the party -- thanks so much for making the trip over to Roswell. The kids looked adorable in their outfits and I can't believe how big they are getting. Madison is a mini version of you -- too cute! Glad we got to catch up for a bit...hopefully we can do more of that soon. Let me know what games you will be going to.
Post a Comment