Some Maddieisms:
The other day she got out of the bath and Brian had put Carter to bed. He came into our bathroom and Madison was putting on my deodorant. Brian asked her what she was doing and she said "this is what Mommy's do. It makes your boobies grow". I swear if that were the case, I would be buying deodorant by the truckload.
We were in the car the other day and Madison said "I want a baby sister". Brian said "No, I think that we are done having babies". She turned to me and said " When Daddy goes to work we can go to the hospital and pick one up". Lucky for Brian it doesn't work that way.



2 comments:
I just read this to Rob and we were cracking up! The things that comes out of Madison's mouth is hysterical and the best part is she is so serious about it!!!!
And I would be buying deoderant by the truckloads too if that was the case, HA!
LOVE all the new pictures! Sounds like you guys are constantly on the go. Hopefully things will settle down for you in the coming months.
Maddie cracks me up! And Carter is such a doll baby!
Post a Comment