We went to my favorite deli for lunch, I was in heaven. Afterwards we walked over to the little pharmacy next door and the kids got milkshakes. Couldn't this be an ad if it wasn't for Madison flashing everyone. Brian was also in heaven. Some of the football coaches walked right past us while we were eating our ice cream. I am surprised he didn't stalk them down and ask them what their game plan was for the upcoming season.
Yes it was one of those days that marks a point in your life. I officially felt old. Brian and I were walking around with all of the students. At first I didn't think anything about it. I then looked around and we were the only ones with a stroller and 2 kids. Everyone else looked so young. Oh well.



1 comment:
So fun! Sounds like you guys went to Five Points Deli :) I love that place and love to go there when we go back to Athens to visit the Mautz's.
Post a Comment