Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Aidan

Aidan turned 2 this past weekend. We had lots of fun at his party. The Kemmerlin's went all out with a cool inflatable water slide. Madison wouldn't do the slide, but the adults loved it. Thank you Nana for coming and filling in for Brian who was in a golf tournament this weekend. Congrats to Brian and Eric for winning their flight in the tournament ( I hope this doesn't give him incentive to try for his pro card. Haha).

We have been very busy the last couple of weeks. We went to Nashville the week before last and this past week I taught and Madison and Carter attended Vacation Bible School at The Hamrick's Church. We had a great time and Madison loved it. I have been working, in between all of the other craziness, 2 days a week. I am really enjoying it. I am catching on and it is a lot better now that I feel comfortable in my nursing "hat" again. Carter is having a rough time with his teeth. He finally has 4 and 2 more are coming in. He has been miserable and clingy. He should be close to walking, but now he has caught on that we will let go, so he doesn't want to even try anymore. He just wants to be held. Ugh! This is a tough time. I guess this is what we get for having an angel baby for the first 9 months of his life.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the pics and the ones from your Nashville trip. Sounds like you have had a very busy but fun summer! I love the last pic of Carter with the messy hair :)