I also posted this adorable video of my 3 man band. Carter loves to dance these days and the other night I passed the bathroom and did a double take of Brian and Carter breaking it down before getting in the tub (of course Madison came in to see what they were up to). Too cute.
Monday, May 11, 2009
What a great Mother's Day weekend
I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids. There is nothing like being a mother. I am one of the luckiest people in the world. We had a great weekend. On Saturday we went to McDaniel Farm Day. We took Nana, GaGa, and Poppy this year and they loved it. We had a great day having a picnic, listening to music, playing games, and visiting the petting zoo. We also went on a hayride. Sunday we had a wonderful breakfast and Brian and I got to enjoy a little alone time on the boat. We ended the day with a cookout.
I also posted this adorable video of my 3 man band. Carter loves to dance these days and the other night I passed the bathroom and did a double take of Brian and Carter breaking it down before getting in the tub (of course Madison came in to see what they were up to). Too cute.
I also posted this adorable video of my 3 man band. Carter loves to dance these days and the other night I passed the bathroom and did a double take of Brian and Carter breaking it down before getting in the tub (of course Madison came in to see what they were up to). Too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day -- Happy Belated!
LOVE the video of Carter shakin' his booty. TOO CUTE!!!
Oh my gosh Mandy, I love the 3-man band, too stinkin cute!!! The best is seeing Carter's little naked butt dancing :)
Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Love it! Brian has some rhythm!! Thanks for sharing
I love the naked bottom - too cute!! He is getting so big - I miss them and you all!
Post a Comment