Carter started crawling, I mean going fast this past week. He is into everything. He has learned a new word, NO, which we say often. He is also walking behind his walker. Today I brought down this wagon that Madison used to learn to walk with. Carter loved it. He started to push it and Madison jumped in. It didn't phase him, he just kept on cruising. He is eating real food now and doing great. He loves eating off our plates at meals. His new thing is to dance any time he hears music. He even breaks out his moves during our blessing before meals. Too cute. He is talking up a storm, dada, mama, and a lot of other jibber jabber. He is also getting less tolerant of Madison's antics and will let us know when he is mad and doesn't want to be messed with. He is mimicing us and will shake and nod his head. He will also kind of wave (I don't think he knows what he is doing). He is still our little sweet angel.
Madison has also gotten bigger this past week. She learned how to swing herself on the "big girl" swing. We have been working on it and she has mastered it. Her teacher couldn't wait to tell me when I picked her up from school last week. She was very impressed.
Some Maddieisms for the week:
1. We were at church today and she said, "I am ready to leave". I told her after communion. She waits a few minutes and says, " When are they going to give you your vitamin?"
2. We were laying in bed the other morning and Carter crawled over her stomach, she cried out "OH, OH, help me, my babies, Carter is going to hurt my babies". We said "Oh you have 2 babies in there now?" and she said "yes , a boy and a girl".
3. Tonight at dinner we told Madison she could have desert after she ate all of her strawberries. All of a sudden strawberries started falling to the ground. She looked at us as serious as she could be and said, "Did you see that strawberry pop off my plate?"
Look who jumped in to get a lift.



3 comments:
I still can't get over how big Carter is getting. I feel like he has grown so fast!!! And I love how Madison wears her glasses in the bath to keep the water out of her eyes :)
You guys are busy busy! I can't believe how fast Carter is growing up and Madison just cracks me up! Love the sunglass picture and even though she is pouting in that one pic...it is a beautiful picture of her.
Looks like you guys are doing well. We definitely need to get together the next time I am in town.
Love the latest update! I'm going to be watching your posts on Carter like a hawk, so I'm prepared for my little guy. Madison is just getting prettier by the day!
Post a Comment