Well Carter (aka Mr. Happy) is thrilled. On Tuesday we got the go to only wear the helmet at night. He has really enjoyed having his days helmet free, and I have loved looking at his beautiful round head. He looks so different with the helmet on. Unfortunately he woke up this morning with a yucky nose. I am hunkering down for sickness, I am expecting Madison to get it this weekend. Here are some pictures of playgroup from last Friday that we hosted at our house. I posted a couple of pictures of the Big Sister doing such a good job helping feed Carter, (too cute) and Hudson, our cat, sneaking a kiss from Carter's beautiful melon.
Some Maddieisms from the last few weeks:
1. I went last Saturday to get my haircut (thanks to my wonderful husband for letting me have a day to myself). I was putting on my shoes and Madison said "Where are we going?" I said "I am going to get my haircut". She turns around and leaves and quickly returns in my shoes, her pjs, and her jacket and says "I am ready".
2. The same day I was rushing around to go to my hair appointment I was trying to get my workout in. I was doing the video and she tells me she has to go poopoo. So I run and put her on the potty and she says she needs her privacy. So I go back and proceed with my video. She calls me and I go into the bathroom to help her finish up, but she says she isn't done and she needs a magazine. So I give her the magazine and go back to my video. She then calls me back into the bathroom to ask for a pen so she can do her work. I can't speak for Brian, but she did not learn this from me.
3. The other night at dinner Brian clinked his glass with his fork like he was going to make an announcement. Madison quickly told him "Daddy that is not approtein, I am watching you". She was trying to say it wasn't appropriate for him to do that during dinner. Boy is she tough.
Madison has also been very interested in letters. Whenever she sees a M, C, B, K, A, R she recognizes the letters and says, that is my name, Carter's name, Brian's name, Katie (friend from school) name, Riley's name. It is neat to see her get so excited and it is exciting for her to be doing something new.



2 comments:
Great pics! He is so happy and I know you are happy too with the quick progress he made with band. I miss you! Colin
That is great news for Carter! So glad to hear it. Madison is quite the character. I can't believe she asked for a pen, how funny! Hope you guys are doing well. Chris is celebrating Father/Daughter weekend starting tonight, I am off to Columbia for a girls weekend. I am coming back early Sunday so we can take her to the Aquarium, so it should be fun. Love- Kim
Post a Comment