This is a the perfect picture of how we spend most of our days. Madison touching all over Carter. For some reason when ever she is around him (and only him) she sticks her lower jaw out and talks to him in baby talk. This is the look Carter gives her, oh no not again! And me saying for the 47,689 time leave him alone Madison, let him play, don't do your lip like that.
Since I am so behind in my blogging, I decided to take some pics of us just hanging out on Monday. Carter has been walking around in the walker and is getting quite good at it. He gets the biggest kick out of the fact that he can get himself some where fast. He is also starting to sit up on his own a little better and enjoys the change of scenery. Madison is getting more independent everyday and everyday it challenges me. She has now figured out how to open the fridge and thinks she can have whatever she wants whenever she wants. She also doesn't want help in the bathroom, so we have to do extra checks to make sure she has taken care of business appropriately (which I have had more unwanted surprises than I would like lately). She is so funny she calls us baby, darlin, sweetheart (ie. I love you sweetheart, you're my baby). Too cute. Madison must be going through a growth spurt upwards or she is getting skinnier. I can't keep her pants up. I have seen more of her bottom lately. I took a picture of how her pants are most of the time. I picked her up from school today and her entire bottom was exposed. I asked her how she could walk with her pants so far down, not to mention it was 29 degrees and she said it didn't bother her. We moved Carter to Madison's car seat and got Maddie a new car seat. Carter is getting so big he is about 20lbs and his legs were hanging over his carrier seat. He is so much bigger than Maddie was at this point. We might have an athlete on our hands (he already can palm a basketball, haha).



3 comments:
I love it! Look at those baby blue eyes! Stunning! I love the pics and you are so funny. Life just seems to get busier and busier doesn't it! I miss you...the kids are adorable!
Carter is starting to look just like his daddy:) we miss you. hope to see you soon. love the moore bunch
Hi to all. Great pictures.
Happy Birthday, big girl Madison.
Love,
Aunt Chris & Uncle Tom
Post a Comment