Sorry it has been so long since I posted last. We have been very busy this week, I can't believe that it is already Friday again, Yay!!! Last Friday, we celebrated Nana and Jase's birthday's. We went to dinner and had yummy cake afterwards. Madison had to be a part of the blowing out the candles, too cute.
On Saturday we decided to start potty training. They sit them on the potty at school, so I figured it would be time to start. She is doing great. We have had a few accidents and one at school, but otherwise, she walks to the potty when she needs to go and goes. Of course when we started, I was sitting her on the potty every hour which caused fights and tantrums. I finally said "fine, you do it when you want" and Miss Stubborn-Independent proceeded to show me why my way didn't work. She holds it for hours, the other day 12 hours! She has a bladder of steel and no wonder she was getting so frustrating with me sitting her on the potty every hour.
Well we ventured to Molly's first soccer game last Saturday. Madison has told me when she gets taller she will play soccer too. Riley and their friend Katie were at the game too so Madison had a ball playing and cheering Molly on.
The rest of the week has been filled with running errands and getting a few things done while Maddie has been at school.
I don't know if Carter is going through a growth spurt, but he has been getting up all this week during the night to eat, ALOT! I am starting to loose faith in the miracle blanket, UGH!! He is so cute, he is smiling all of the time (even at 5 in the morning) and he laughed twice for me yesterday. I love it.
Have a great weekend.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Glad Potty training is going well. I guess they are right when they say potty training is easier when you allow the kids to decide when they have to go potty. :)
Carter is so stinkin cute! Sorry he is getting up so much at night though. Don't give up on the miracle blanket...I only have faith in it because of you :)
Oh no Mandy, sorry to hear the Miracle Blanket isn't working. Kelly got it becuase she was hoping it would work for Hailey. Maybe it will work and like you said, Carter could be going through a growth spurt!
Carter and Brian look just a like when they sleep (they have the same side profiles), too cute!
oh, i love the picture of carter with the big smile!! that should be your new picture on your sidebar!!
Yeah for potty training! It really gives you more spending $$ when you quit having to buy 2 packs of diapers! Yeah for more target money:) I love the pics...Molly is adorable and I think it is so great you go to cheer her on! Carter is so so cute...the pics of him napping with his daddy are priceless! Colin
Post a Comment