Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Off to school we go.... Carter visits the doctor, 2 months already!!

Yea!!!! Maddie started school today! I was just as excited as she was this morning. I know I sound like a bad Mom, but we have been wearing on each other's nerves the last couple of weeks. I am not as entertaining as I once was, I have definitely lost my appeal and she has been bored and testing. Anyway she had a great day and was a joy today when she got home. She can't wait to go back tomorrow.
Little buddy and I spent the morning at the doctor's office. He had his 2 month check up, I can't believe it! He was 11 lbs 9 oz -56% and 24 3/4 in long - 93%, long and lean. Maddie is just getting over a cold and the week before she had strep and I am getting over a cold and a sinus infection and of course the inevitable has happened, Carter has the sniffles. Hopefully, it won't be bad and he will pull through without getting too sick.
Kim, my sister-in-law, recommended a new swaddle, the miracle blanket, and it is truly a miracle. Carter is sleeping better at night. Last night he slept from 10 until 5 this morning. Hopefully, we are on the upswing of things...... more sleep for me!


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad Maddie loves school so much! I know it gives you some much needed free time to be with Carter. You and Kelly sound like you are going through the same thing with your Maddie's :)

Kelly and Brent said...

Sorry to hear you all have been sick. My Madison woke up this weekend sick (I am sure she got it from school) and now Brent is sick. I am praying that Hailey and I don't get it but I am sure we will.

Glad that MAddie loves school! I am sure that makes things easier for you. I can't wait until Madison goes back to school tomorrow. She has been extremely clingy and driving me crazy! Won't let anyone doing anything for her but me. Makes for a VERY tiring day.

Tell me more about this miracle swaddle blanket!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Look at those beautiful babies!!!! I am so glad she is off to school, meet new friends and come home loving her mommy! I had my first day yesterday with Ty at school and Chase and I had a ball. Great time for just mommy and baby! I miss you, Carter is adorable and your photography is incredible as always! Love, Colin

Emerson and Brooks said...

Yo sis, thanks for the blanket props. I think I need to start getting commission from this company! You are the 3rd person I have helped. hee hee. So glad it worked.

Megan said...

Mandy--
Hi!! Whenever I click on Ellen's blog I click on yours through hers to see all of your cute pictures. Madison and Carter are ADORABLE!!!! I started a blog too--so I'm going to add you to my list. Looks like things are going well with you-- you are a great mother of 2!!! Love, Megan Crim***