Madison is getting to eat more and more table food. Today at lunch I gave her noodles with meatsauce, big mistake. I had to give her a bath and the highchair a bath and Annie took care of the floor for me. I have to brag (like this website isn't used for a constant bragging forum) I (like I am sure most mothers think) have the smartest baby. Yesterday I was sitting in her room in the rocking chair. She was sitting on the floor playing. I started singing "Baby Beluga" which is a book that I read to her often. She looked at me and then looked at the bookcase and looked at me again. She then proceeded to go to the bookcase and pull Baby Beluga off the shelf and brought it to me. I was stunned. I called Brian immediately to let him know that we have created a child prodigy. Have a good rest of the week.








2 comments:
Oh My Gosh! I can just imagine she had meatsauce all over the place. I can't believe how big she is getting!
It's amazing...she is such a mess, yet her hair is still sticking down :)
Fun pictures...thanks for sharing all the great stories!
Post a Comment