
Madison's hair is getting so long, she is starting to get little whisps of hair in her eyes. I try to put bows (more for the cute factor) and these cute little barretts (even though you can't see them very well in this picture) to keep her hair out of her eyes. She tries very hard to keep them out of her hair. Every morning I have to wet her hair down, because it is crazy and st

ands straight up. So I wet it down and brush it and put the brush back in the drawer and she takes her hands and messes it up. I guess she is going to be the trend setter in the family. Have a great week.
2 comments:
Look at those beautiful eyes...great picture!!
When her hair gets a little longer in the back, you will have to pick up some headbands. It is a great trick to make her look like she has more hair than she really has!
~Angie
Those are cute barretts! I need some of those for my Maddie. You may want to try detangler spray. I use it every night after bath and in the morning (because of bed head). It definitely helps keep the hair tamed.
Post a Comment