Today we went to Imagine It Children's Museum downtown. We had a great time as usual. We went with the crew, Ellen, Molly, and Riley. This is a great place, especially for two year olds and older. Riley is walking and is a handful. Molly loved all the activities and Maddie loved the sandbox. There are all kind of neat exhibits and different areas for the kids. I would highly suggest taking 1 adult per child, I would take a backpack to carry on your back so you can have free hands, and go around lunchtime (the fieldtrips are usually over by then). It was well worth the 11.00. Madison is continuing to be busy. She is standing for longer periods of time by herself and taking about 4 steps by herself. She does not seem to want to eat her baby food or bottle anymore, so we are struggling with that. She will drink her formula out of a straw and eat tablefood that we are eating, so that is good. Hopefully this, like everything else, is just a phase. Have a good week.
Riley playing in "River"
Maddie growing like a "veggie" in this pillow like garden
Yesterday we got a package, I thought about keeping the box to try to contain her
Molly soaking herself in the river

Riley playing in "River"
Maddie growing like a "veggie" in this pillow like garden
Yesterday we got a package, I thought about keeping the box to try to contain her
Molly soaking herself in the river



2 comments:
It looks like you all had a great time and what a fun place!
I love the picture of Maddie in the shipping box with the pink peanuts! :)
Hope all is well!
~Kelly
So much fun!! My favorite is the one with Maddie crying...what a classic picture. You are such a mean Mommy for not letting her eat sand :) We will have to check that place out sometime!
~Angie
Post a Comment