We rushed to the recital early Saturday morning. I woke up not feeling well. My stomach hurt. So I didn't make much time for breakfast. After the recital I rushed down to my school for a workshop. I made it to lunch, still not feeling great. After lunch we went outside for a hands on demonstration and I felt like I was going to pass out. I made it back into the school and managed to make it until all of the other students had gone back into the class. The director of the school came out of her office and said "Are you alright you don't look good". I proceeded to tell her that I was hypoglycemic and because I didn't feel well I had not eaten anything that morning. I told her not to be alarmed that I was about to pass out. Next thing I know I woke up slumped over the side of the bench I was sitting on. How embarrassing. I scared the -you- know- what out of this poor woman. I had to call my mom (I couldn't reach Brian) to come and get me. I spent the rest of the weekend in bed. A BIG thank you to Mom for ALL of your help with me, the kids, the furniture, and Brian. Thank you to my wonderful husband who took over all of the house/parental duties this weekend.










Monday, May 17, 2010
My little ballerina
My precious baby is growing up so fast. We had her first dance recital this weekend. She and all the other little ballerinas were so adorable. She did so great. I was really afraid that she was going to have stage fright, but she did her whole routine without a problem. She even smiled some of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Madison looks so adorable! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. You guys are always running around -- don't forget to take care of yourself. :)
What a precious Ballerina... Madison looks so cute in her recital attire :)
You look great in the pic, definitely don't look like you passed out! But I hope you are feeling better now...
Post a Comment