
Monday, May 03, 2010
A Lake weekend
We had another fun filled weekend. Saturday, Brian surprised me by getting my Mom to babysit and we spent the day on the boat (No this is not The Riley's boat, I just thought it was a cool boat). We then spent the night at the Lodge up at Lake Lanier. We ate and slept and I got through an entire People Magazine uninterrupted! It was great. Sunday, we picked up the kids and got to see Mandy and Brian and Jenny, Tom, and Griffin for brunch. After church, we headed up to spend the rest of the day on the boat with the kiddos. We had the company of the Groesser family which we really enjoyed. I couldn't believe that the Daddy's and the kiddos got into the water and swam all afternoon. It was freezing!! I can't wait until the warmer weather gets here to stay and we can all swim.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That was so sweet of you, Brian!!!!
Post a Comment