Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Picture Lady

I am loving my new obsession. I have been totally engrossed in all things photography since I started my classes a couple of weeks ago. I never knew how much there is to know and I have been trying my hardest to absorb as much as I can everyday. Yes my house is a disaster, my kids offically HATE my camera, and our dinners have come from the crock pot every night this week. Here are just a couple of photos that I have taken from the things that I have learned. I hope everyone has a great weekend! I apologize for Carter's bed head.


3 comments:

Keri said...

Love the pics!

The Townsend Family said...

Amazing Mandy! Can't wait to learn some of your tricks!

Jenny Moore said...

Mandy- Awesome JOB! Love the pics and can not wait to see you all this weekend!