Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Madison's busy weekend

We had Maddie's dreaded 4 year old check up on Thursday afternoon. I dreaded this because she got 3 shots. She did much better than I thought she would. She only cried for 20 minutes after. Then as her reward we went to sushi. Since Carter passed with flying colors for shellfish in all of his allergy testing, we let him eat sushi too. To our surprise he is a sushi lover as well. He ate a whole roll and he used chopsticks! Madison is another string bean in the family. She was 92% in height and 67% in weight. Hopefully our children will make us lots of money one day being basketball players or models!
I had been promising Madison that as soon as she was well and not sick she could visit Baby Benjamin. Well we went over to Ellen's house on Friday and Madison was in baby heaven. It is so amazing how motherly she is. She just sat there and looked at him in awe. It is so sweet to watch. She told me that she wanted to be a mommy when she grew up. She is going to be a good one.On Saturday my sweet husband let me sleep in. He realized how much the last month has taken its toll on me. I am so TIRED. I woke up to this chaos going on. Madison was pushing Carter around in her buggy at warp speed. Daddy was cheering them on, how fun is Daddy!
That afternoon, one of Madison's best friend Katie had a birthday party at Snip Its. It was adorable. The girls dressed up and had their hair done. They had their nails done and did their own makeup. They put on a runway show for the whole salon. She had a great time.

She did a great job with her makeup, so natural!

I have some exciting news. I am going back to school. I start photography classes tomorrow. I am really excited. It is something that I have been wanting to do for a while and Brian has finally given me the push to do it. These are a couple of pictures that I took for Benjamin's announcement. I can't wait until I actually know what I am doing, but I think these came out cute.




Have a great week!


2 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

I love the party idea at Snip It's! I bet all the girls loved being dolled up.

Exciting news about photography! Are you still going to work? Are you taking classes at a local college? Can't wait to see your photos throughout this journey! I love the first picture of baby Benjamin. He looks like he his giggling! :)

Jennifer said...

Congrats Mandy on going to school to learn about photography. I know you will love it! I know it is a huge step but you will enjoy it so much because you are passionate about photography. You will have to share some of what you learn :)

Cute pics of Madison. She is just growing up so fast! She really looked pretty with the makeup on at the Snip-it's party....