
There is nothing like tasting the first flakes of snow. My children are just that. They are my children and just like me. We went out to see the snow falling yesterday. We were out about 5 minutes and I said "let's go in" it is freezing and they both ran into the garage without hesitation. It is amazing that they are half yankee.


Doesn't Carter look like the kid from Home Alone on the morning he realizes that his family has left him.

We were running late to go to the mall. I told Madison to run upstairs and get herself dressed. This is what she came down in. Not too bad..... at least it is all pink and purple.
2 comments:
Love the photo of Madison in the snow catching snow in her mouth...beautiful picture! You are so right about the picture of Carter in his pj;s. It is so neat because Madison is a splitting image of you and Carter is Brian!!!
Great pics! I am just like you, I want to take Ansley out when it snows but I am usually freezing and much rather be inside where it is warm :)
Post a Comment